Grommets Ltd would like to reassure all our customers that we are closely monitoring the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak and we are taking the necessary steps to protect our staff and customers, in line with advice issued by HM Government and Public Health England.
We can confirm that a number of precautionary steps have already been taken to protect our employees and customers. These measures include:
- Informing all staff of the necessary hygiene measures for standard infection control, as advised by the World Health Organisation.
- Providing hand sanitiser at all work stations in offices and factory, as well as in communal areas and wash rooms.
- Asking staff to report if they have recently returned from a potentially affected area abroad, or have come into contact with someone who could be infected. In which case they will be required to self-isolate for the necessary period, and not report to work until safe to do so.
- We have asked our suppliers for their Company statements and to be kept up to date with any changes or potential delays. At present none are anticipated.
- We have ensured we have sufficient goods manufactured, and raw materials stocked, in order to maintain continuity and keep our customers supplied.
To date, we have had no suspected cases, if we were to do so we would follow the advice issued by Public Health England.
Should you have concerns and wish to discuss anything please contact us